Saturday 27 February 2016

Angelique's Writing

10/2/16
On the weekend, my family and I went to Castle Point. My Dad was very desperate for a walk, so we did the ‘Really Steep Hill’ walk there. (I don’t know what it’s called.) The estimated time for the walk was an hour and 30 minutes, but my Mum timed us and we did it in 45 minutes. When we were at the top, the view was beautiful. I felt like a bird on top of the world - above the ocean! When we came back down, my legs were really wobbly because of the steepness.
At the bottom when we were walking along the beach we saw something very cute, very close up… A seal! It was the only one we saw along the beach, but I’m glad I actually got to see one.
For a while, my brother and I played on some really steep sand dunes and took a little dip in the water. In the end we both had sand in our pants!
Just before we left, we went to the lighthouse and took in the beautiful view. I had such a great time.
On our way back home, we stopped at a Tui pub and got a drink and ice-cream. It was delicious!
I had such a great weekend and I would love to do that walk again!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic writing by Angelique. Keep it up Angelique.

    ReplyDelete